Travel Psychology Course
What is the Travel Psychology Capstone Course?
Travel Psychology Course is an online certificate course consisting of 12 modules over 8 weeks.
The content explores different aspects of travel psychology through applied, structured, rigorous, research-based education. We are taking a systems-thinking approach to address the intersection of human experience, community development, personal well-being, and environmental sustainability with regards to travel.
Students that successfully complete the course and a capstone project will receive our Certificate in Travel Psychology Capstone Course. This Course Graduates can apply to join one of our HumanX Experiential programs to put theory into practice.
What is the Capstone Course format?
- 08 week online certificate course
- A pre-recorded video lecture (60-75 min)
- Time commitment for each module is estimated at 2 hours – which includes:
- 01 Live Q/A session every module to learn and ask questions.
- Required reading with 01 case study
- Quizzing to win bonus rewards.
- Key take-aways with a list of actionable reflection
- There will be a capstone project due upon completion of the 12 modules.
- The capstone project is optional, but it is a requirement to receive the Certificate.
What are the 12 modules included in the Capstone Course?
Who are the instructors?
The Capstone Course is designed and taught by Mitesh Jain, Chief Travel Psychologist at Mandeha in application with clients and professionals in psychology, tourism and environmental sustainability.
Who should take the Travel Psychology Course?
- Our Travel Psychology Capstone Course is open to all
- Highly recommended for full-time university students
- Members of the psychology and tourism industry
- University and high schools administrators, teachers and parents
- Anyone who wants to become a more mindful traveller
How will the Travel Psychology Capstone Course help you?
- Understand the psychology of travel for human potential, change, and internal transformation.
- Apply travel psychology dynamics and locate yourself on the spectrum of power.
- How to enhance our travel experiences on purpose.
- Get involved with regenerative career ways for travel psychology in lieu of conventional careers.
- How to examine and document our clients travels ethically and responsibly.
- Learn how intentional travel experience can create the most good and the least harm for our travel destinations and us.
- Use proven, step-by-step processes and tools in your career for helping your clients Breakthrough old patterns and habits for creating lasting change.
- Explore how you can use travel psychology to help your career innovation.
- Work with your client on travel plans to gain absolute clarity about what they really want, as well as who they truly are so they can live an authentic life.
- Help your client develop travel plans for a vision mindset so they never doubt their ability to accomplish their goals again.
When will the Capstone Course take place?
The Travel Psychology Capstone Couse will be offered twice a year in 2022.
⇒ Monsoon Cohort: Aug 18 – Oct 18, 2022
⇒ Winter Cohort: Oct 24 – Dec 24, 2022
How much is the tuition?
Travel Psychology Capstone Course Tuition:
- tuition for the professionals = INR.19,999
- full-time university student tuition = INR.17,999
- Around 21+ resource materials, workbook and tools are included
- Includes Bonus Reward
Why should you take the Capstone Course?
- Educational benefits
- Be a part of One-of-a-kind applied course with the travel psychologist
- Acquire necessary knowledge and tools to become a mindful traveller
- Be eligible to join our Travel Psychology Program (HumanX) to put theory into practice
- Networking opportunities
- Collaborate with like-minded students and the Mandeha team.
- Join our growing global community
- Build relationships in our Alumni network
- Career advantages
- Earn professional credentials for your resume (certificate)
- Present your capstone project to Mandeha and partners for work.
- Attend future events and be a Travel Psychology ambassador
How to apply in Travel Psychology Course ?
You can reserve your seats on our host partners portal “Socially Souled”. They manage this course incase of any query do connect with them, they will guide you to secure your place in this course.