Travel Psychology Course
Travel Psychology Course is designed for professional practitioners who are interested in understanding the psychology of travel and its impact on individuals’ mental and emotional well-being. Through a combination of case studies, real-world scenarios, and discussions, participants will gain insights into the psychological aspects of travel and learn how to apply this knowledge in their professional practice.
The course will cover various topics, including the tools & theories behind wellness travel, the effects of travel on mental health, the role of culture in travel, and strategies for promoting positive travel experiences. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in interactive discussions and analyze real-world cases to deepen their understanding of the subject matter.
Travel Psychology Course Details
In Feb 2024
Experiential based Online Course
7 Days Weekend sessions
30 Hours (supervised) +
30 Hours (unsupervised)
Earn a Certificate upon completion
Last Day to Register
31st December 2023
- Become Professional as Travel Psychology Facilitator.
- Master strategies and tools that enable your skills to thrive.
- Discover key theories and research in the field of travel psychology.
- Apply key concepts from Travel Psychology to your clients.
- Robust discussion of Case studies and ideas in forum
- Advanced knowledge on Travel elements through psychology lens
- Application of tools and models of travel psychology
- Proactive understanding of travellers motives in travel industry
- Use psychological intervention travel strategies to improve well-being
- Readable & applied course materials of Travel psychology
Who Should Apply
Travel Industry Professionals,
Meet your Instructor
Meet Mitesh Jain, the Founder & Chief Travel Psychologist at Mandeha – a trailblazer and a thought-leader in the field of applied Travel Psychology. Over the past 7+ years, he has extensively studied and developed Travel Psychology as an applied concept, leading him to establish Mandeha – a company that offers Travel Psychology-based services to all.
His groundbreaking work in Travel Psychology has earned him accolades and recognition globally. He is a nominee for The International Forum on Advancement and Healthcare (IFAH) Top 100 Healthcare Leaders Award in 2019, and the winner of the Global Health and Pharma (GHP) Award in 2020 and 2022. Mitesh is also a UNWTO Tourism4SDG’s advocate, further demonstrating his commitment to making a positive impact in the world.
Mitesh Jain was awarded as Eminent Alumni in Somaiya University and Indian Institute of Psychology and research (IIPR) for the contributions based on the work and achievements to society after graduating from respective institutes in the fields of Sports and Travel Psychology.
Mitesh’s expertise in Travel Psychology extends beyond India – he has worked internationally in countries such as Argentina, Indonesia, and more. With his unique perspective and skills, He is the go-to person for anyone seeking transformational experiences through travel.
Course Learner's Testimonies
How does Travel Psychology Course Work?
This Specialization is a series of modules that helps you master a skill. To begin, enroll in the course directly, and complete its modules. When you subscribe to a course that is part of a Specialization, you’re automatically subscribed to the full capstone course. The Course will be an experiential based online course.
Every Specialization includes a hands-on project but the first course is informative. You’ll need to successfully finish the project(s) to complete the Specialization and earn your certificate.
Earn a Certificate
When you finish the course and complete the hands-on project, you’ll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
Travel Psychology Course Modules
- Definition of travel psychology
- Purpose & Intentions behind travel
- Historical and contemporary perspectives on travel
- Impact of travel on mental health
- Traveller personality types and preferences
- Decision-making in travel
- Psychological factors influencing travel behavior
- Traveller segments and Travel modes
- Cultural influences on travel behavior
- Cultural emotions and its role in travel
- Cultural adaptation and intercultural competence in travel
- Challenges and strategies for managing cultural differences in travel
- Tangible Travel Tool “TTT” with Interventions
- Psychological challenges in travel
- Coping strategies for managing travel-related stress
- Enhancing mental health and well-being through travel
- LEGIT Travel Model on travel and personal growth
- Self-discovery and self-awareness through travel
- Travel as a catalyst for change and transformation
- Embodiment Strategies for personal growth through travel
- Analysis of real-world cases related to travel psychology.
- Group discussions and debates on travel-related scenarios
- Application of travel psychology principles in professional practice
- Development of strategies for promoting positive travel experiences
- Ethical principles in the practice of travel psychology
- Ethical challenges and dilemmas in travel settings
- Cross-cultural ethical considerations in travel psychology
- Strategies for addressing ethical issues in travel practice
- Key concepts covered in the travel wellness
- Final Capstone project preparations
- Discussion on integrating travel psychology principles into professional practice
- Self-evaluation and feedback on the course
Start Learning Today
Travel Psychology Course
Download Free Guide
The Travel Psychology Course – Starter Guide
Download for personal learning experience, fill the form.
This course is suitable for anyone interested in the intersection of travel and psychology. It can be particularly beneficial for professional psychologists, psychology students, counselling, or social sciences. It can also be useful for professionals in the travel industry, such as travel agents, tour operators, hotel managers, and tourism boards.
The course is delivered online and consists of eight sessions, each lasting 3-5 hours. The sessions use a mix of case studies, real-world scenarios, and interactive activities to engage students and promote critical thinking. Students can access the course materials and resources through a dedicated online learning platform.
There are no pre-requisites for this course. However, a basic understanding of psychology and an interest in travel are recommended.
To enroll in the course, please visit the registration page and complete the online registration form. Once you have completed the payment process, you will receive an email with instructions on schedules, sessions dates and how to access the course materials and resources.
The fee of the course is Rs.26,999/- person. However, there may be scholarships or promotions available from time to time. Please check the registration page for the latest pricing information.
Yes, upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a certificate of completion, which can be used to showcase their skills and knowledge as travel psychology facilitator.
You can get in touch with us by using the contact form on the contact page on website or by sending an email. The instructor will respond to your queries as soon as possible.